IS OUR SUCCESS!
Train with the best instructors and learn new and popular procedures that will bring revenue and new clients to your business!!
Learn Newest and Advanced Techniques in Lip Dermal Filler Injections!ASK A QUESTION
Seats are LIMITED so be sure to register today!
- CME Accredited Certification Course for Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Dentists
- The Advanced Lip Fillers Masterclass is designed as a one-day course for licensed practitioners. The course includes a didactic and hands-on training session. A thorough knowledge of dermal filler products and experience injecting fillers is necessary before attending this course.
The training begins with an intensive and thorough lecture session where you will:
- Discuss the goals of lip enhancement/augmentation
- Understand the lips and its anatomy
- Product Knowledge for Lips- different dermal fillers suitable for Lip augmentation
- Examine the different types of anesthesia
- Understand injection safety and how to manage complications
- Learn esthetic consultation techniques specific to lips and develop treatment plans
The specific techniques discussed include Filler Lip Flip, Keyhole Pout, Cupid’s Bow Lift/Vermillion Border Definition, Lip Body Volumization, Russian Lip Technique and Lip Tenting. You will also learn which technique is best for a specific type of lip, as well as how to combine these techniques to reach your client’s goals.
Please bring a model for the hands-on training session. You will perform the client consultation, develop a lip treatment plan and perform the lip injections all under the supervision of the instructor. Each syringe of dermal filler specifically selected for the needs of your model is $350. If needed, additional product will be available for purchase.
Your model will receive an email three days prior to the course date with an appointment time between 12:00-5:00pm. Models can expect to be in the meeting room for approximately 1-2 hours. Models should be willing to be videotaped and photographed.
- Discuss the goals of maintaining a natural look with lip fillers
- Information on the enhancement of lips at all ages
- Examine the lip anatomy (muscles, asymmetries and lip body)
- Understand lip characteristics and how lips work
- Review facial symmetry and how to bring facial balance with the lips
- Understand the function of collagen and the role of lip fillers
- Understand the types and uses of the most common hyaluronic acid dermal fillers used for lips
- Examine dermal filler techniques and injection methods for the Filler Lip Flip, Keyhole Pout, Cupid’s Bow Lift/Vermillion Border Definition, Lip Body Volumization, Russian Lip Technique and Lip Tenting
- Evaluate correct patient selection criteria, the elements of a successful esthetic patient consultation and when and how to tell your clients No.
- Discuss anesthesia techniques to help minimize pain
- Understand common complications and how to manage these complications with proper safety protocols
- Demonstrate correct injection methods and techniques for lip procedures
9:00 am: Didactic Session 1
Goals of lip fillers, Lip Anatomy and Characteristics
- 10:00 am: Break
- 10:10 am: Didactic Session 2
Common hyaluronic acid lip fillers, Techniques and Injection Methods
Patient Selection Criteria
- 12:20 pm: Working Lunch - Consultation Demonstration
- 1:00 pm: Clinical Hands-on-Training
- 6:00 pm: Course wrap-up and additional questions, course evaluation